Work With Us
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Lou Lou & Company is looking for a part-time supply chain analyst to help us keep this ship on course. Our ideal candidate will be graduating within two years, as the position may transition to full-time employment upon graduation. Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, must be able to manage multiple project timelines efficiently, and be extremely organized. The person hired will work directly with the owner of the company.
Projects You Will Work On:
- Inventory Forecasting
- Analyzing sales data, inventory turnover, production yield, etc.
- Managing various stages of ordering and manufacturing
- Quality control
Hours: 20 hours per week
Location: Provo, UT
Compensation: starting at $14 per hour
To Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST" in the subject line. Please include your resume and your weekly availability in your application.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
We are in need of someone to help us keep up with our rapid growth. We are looking for someone who is efficient with their time, precise in everything they do, and can contribute to our positive culture. Our ideal employee likes to have fun, solve problems, and takes joy in working hard. Must be able to work all hours in our office in Provo, UT.
Day to Day:
- Have a complete knowledge of the products in the shop at all times
- Respond to all customer service emails quickly and professionally
- Work with our shipping team to make sure any issues are handled immediately
- Customer service experience required
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills
- Currently attending or graduated from college
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- E-Commerce shops are always open, so reliably working your scheduled hours is crucial to the position.
Hours: 20-30 hrs per week
Compensation: $11 per hour
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com and write "CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST" in the subject line, along with your weekly availability.