Work With Us
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Lou Lou & Company is looking for a part-time supply chain analyst to help us keep this ship on course. Our ideal candidate will be graduating within two years, as the position may transition to full-time employment upon graduation. Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, must be able to manage multiple project timelines efficiently, and be extremely organized. The person hired will work directly with the owner of the company.
Projects You Will Work On:
- Inventory Forecasting
- Analyzing sales data, inventory turnover, production yield, etc.
- Managing various stages of ordering and manufacturing
- Quality control
Hours: 20 hours per week
Location: Provo, UT
Compensation: starting at $14 per hour
To Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST" in the subject line. Please include your resume and your weekly availability in your application.
We are in need of someone to help us keep the operation running here at Lou Lou. The right candidate is efficient with their time, precise in everything they do, and likes to see the results of their work. Our ideal employee likes to have fun, do good, and believes that together we can make a difference. Must be able to work in Provo, UT.
Day to Day
- You handle everything from the time a new shipment of products arrive to the time the product is headed out in a customer order
- Unboxing, sorting, and counting of new product shipments
- Inspect products for quality requirements
- Package products to be ready for shipping
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Currently attending or graduated from college
- Ability to understand a complex process from start to finish
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs repeatedly
Hours: 20 hrs per week
Compensation: Starting at $10 per hour
Positions Available: 2
There is room for growth in the position and within Lou Lou. We're looking forward to receiving your application. Email your resume to email@example.com and write "PRODUCT SPECIALIST" in the subject line, along with your weekly availability.